- Deluxe transportation via climate controlled, restroom equipped motor coach.
- Three nights outstanding accommodations:
- June 11 - Fairfield Inn & Suites, Burlington, IA
- June 12 - Best Western on the River, Hannibal, MO
- June 13 - Starved Rock Lodge, Oglesby, IL
- Breakfast included daily at the hotel before departure
- June 11 - Dinner at The Drake Restaurant
- June 12 - Three full meals aboard the Celebration Belle
- June 13 - Dinner at Starved Rock Lodge
- Admissions & Attractions:
- June 12 - Narrated cruise aboard the Celebration Belle
- June 13 - Tour of Mark Twain's Boyhood Home & Museum and tour of Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library & Museum
- June 14 - Trolley Tour of Starved Rock
Cost: $699.00 per person based on dbl. occupancy. Deposit of $150/person required to confirm reservation. Please make checks payable to Gail Andrus Travel. Final payment is due Friday, May 11. Taxes and gratuities for all listed functions including bellmen, dining and driver.