What is Adult Day Care?
Designed to be a cost-effective alternative to home health services, nursing home and assisted living facilities, Evergreen's state-of-the-art adult day health center offers a daytime program of nursing care, social services, nutritious meals and therapeutic activities for adults requiring assistance.
The specially trained staff at The Day Center of Evergreen provide a safe, caring environment for our participants and relief for their caregivers during the day, enabling individuals to live at home and remain independent in their communities. We are dedicated to maintaining – and often improving – the functional levels of our participants to help make life more enjoyable for everyone involved.
Who Benefits from Attending the Day Center of Evergreen?
The Day Center of Evergreen is available to those individuals who are socially isolated or who should not be left alone during the day because they are confused, have memory loss, or have a physical disability or medical condition which requires supervision.
- Those who feel depressed and isolated and would enjoy socializing with others
- Individuals who have Alzheimer's and related diseases
- Adults who have physical impairments
- Those who need help with medications and meals
- Individuals whose family caregivers need a break from the daily responsibility of caregiving