Enjoy 8 days, 7 nights in the Grand Canyon State.
It's time for a mid-winter vacation! Fly out of snowy Michigan and into pleasant Arizona for a multi-city tour of the Grand Canyon State.
- Roundtrip airfare via Southwest Airlines from Grand Rapids to Phoenix, AZ
- Deluxe transportation via climate controlled, restroom equipped motor coach.
- 7 nights outstanding accommodations:
- Feb. 20-22 Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Feb. 23-24 Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff
- Feb. 25 Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City
- Feb. 26 Drury Inn & Suite
- Breakfast included daily at the hotel before departure
- Feb. 20 Lunch at Bobby Q's & Kick-back meal at the Drury
- Feb. 21 Kick-back meal at the Drury
- Feb. 22 Kick-back meal at the Drury
- Feb. 23 Dinner at Black Barts Steakhouse
- Feb. 24 Lunch at the Thunderbird Lodge
- Feb. 26 Kick-back meal at the Drury
Admissions & Attractions:
- Feb. 21 Guided tour of Phoenix
- Feb. 22 The Dutton's show
- Feb. 23 Guided tour of Prescott & Pink Jeep Tour in Sedona
- Feb. 24 Roundtrip ticket on the Grand Canyon Railway
- Feb. 25 Guided tour of Lake Havasu City
- Feb. 26 Jetboat tour on the Colorado River
Taxes and gratuities for all listed group functions including bellmen, dining and driver are included.
Cost: $1,859 per person, dbl occupancy. Deposit: A $250 per person deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Please make checks payable to Gail Andrus Travel. Final payment is due Friday, January 19, 2018.