Welcome to the Day Center!
Since opening its doors in 1985, The Day Center of Evergreen has offered outstanding assisted care for adults. With programming that features a wide variety of specially designed activities, beneficial socialization, meals and snacks, personal care, transportation and an attentive 1:5 ratio of professionals to participants, it's no wonder that the results are remarkable...
- 88% of participants improve or maintain their health status and level of independence.
- 75% of participants maintain their present residence or are able to move to a more independent setting.
- 94% of primary caregivers report a decrease in stress after enrolling a loved one.
The Day Center is a preferred platform for chronic disease management. There is a heightened focus on prevention and health maintenance and we offer physical activity programs to address cardiovascular disease, Parkinson's disease, diabetes and prevention of falls.
The Day Center is a leader in community-based care for individuals with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. The center provides an interactive, safe and secure environment. Activities incorporate cognitive stimulation, memory training and educational programs.
The Day Center is an essential source of support for family caregivers. The center provides and restores balance in times of crisis and enhances overall quality of life for caregivers.
Benefits for Attending
- Remaining independent at home
- Health & Wellness
- Socialization/Community Engagement
- Care Coordination
- Caregiver Support
- Personal Care
Funding assistance may be available for those who qualify through the following:
- Area Agency on Aging of West Michigan
- Allegan & Ottawa Community Mental Health
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- HHS Health Options
- Medicaid Waiver Assistance Program
- Senior Resources