What Activities are Offered?
Each individual participant has a therapeutic activity plan of care based on his or her Interest Survey, Health History and Health Assessment. The activity plan will emphasize the participant's strengths and abilities and contribute to feelings of competence and accomplishments. A number of activities are offered in Spanish throughout the day. Time is allowed in the schedule for rest, relaxation and to attend to personal care needs. Participants are encouraged to take part in activities, but may choose not to do so or may choose an alternative activity.
- Social Activities - Front Porch Travels, Discussion Group, Reminiscing, Table Games
- Physical/Gross Motor Activities - Armchair Exercise, Balloon Swat, Bowling
- Art - Painting, Drawing, Crafts
- Music - Bell Choir, Musical Performance Guests, Sing-a-long
- Spiritual - Faith and Devotions, Prayer Circle, Hymn Sing (We also offer these groups in Spanish)
- Educational Activities - Brain Builders, Trivia, Computer games